Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Back in the saddle!

So to speak.  Had a mad desire to start blogging again and with being off for summer vacation (for the first time since I was in high school) now seemed like the perfect time.

I just finished devouring the best homemade tacos and now I'm pleasantly full.  I'm sure I'll feel stuffed in 20 minutes when my brain catches up with my stomach but for now I'll just enjoy it.  I have this uncontrollable desire to eat as many tacos as I can - you know so no one else can eat them.  Probably stems from my childhood or something- eat it or your brothers will - course now it is eat it or Peter will... Or perhaps I should just be honest and say that I love tacos. I LOVE TACOS!  Which is also why I don't make them that often.  My new house has narrow doorways and it would be embarrassing to pull a pooh bear and get stuck.

I have big plans to fix up my new house and get into smokin' hot shape this summer.  More about that later.  Right now I have to go digest some tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment