Thursday, July 14, 2011

Double Chocolate Zucchini Goodness!

Today was officially a rest day from Jillian's workouts but I still hit up the gym for 30 minutes on the elliptical just to keep the momentum going.  I'm starting to feel better already - although a wee bit sore.  All those lunges and squats are keeping things. . . tender shall we say ;)

I spent today scraping paint droplets off my floor and I bought some brand new outlet covers for my freshly painted living room!  (pictures tomorrow) Eeeek! I am so happy that a) it turned out so well and b) that it is over.  Successful projects like this help keep up the energy . . . I'm already planning a few more projects - more on those later.

To celebrate our now functional, albeit sparsely furnished, living room I decided to try this new recipe I was drooling over all morning.  Double Chocolate Zucchini Brownies.  Yeah, that's right - Deliciousness and (almost) clean too!
I was too excited to eat these delicious looking treats to snap a pic but luckily Kate from A dash of Sass not only creates excellent recipes but she also takes beautiful pictures.

They are SO easy and SO good. So go.  Try them. 


Now!

3 comments:

  1. Lisa told me about your blog! It rocks! I am tempted to run out to the store right now to buy zucchini! These brownies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! I did run out to the store to buy zucchini as soon as I found the recipe!! I'm so tempted to make them again already... Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MAN I GOTTA MAKE SOME OF THOSE!

    ReplyDelete